Duties and Responsibilities:-
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Current knowledge of industry practices & Brunei Labour Law.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Email to : hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !