Position: Human Resource Specialist
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• 3-5 years of experience in related field
• Responsible to ensure all Division comply with HR procedures and processes.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc. ) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks (if any), assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contract etc.
• Understanding of employment pass requirement and type of visa applied for which include understanding of visa process.
• Monitoring and analyst LBD manpower requirement (contract target VS actual)
• Regular engagement with contract operation manager on LBD expectation.
• Assist in performance management procedures.
• Personnel Administration i. e. disciplinary, promotion, transfer, termination and resignation.
• Schedule meetings, interviews etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Coordinate training sessions and or any HR events i. e. HLP, HR Open Day.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, i. e. succession planning, employee engagement feedback.
• Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers.
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services.
• Support other functions as assigned.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 350
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !