Position: Human Resources
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Human resources specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers.
• They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
• Human resources managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
• They oversee specialists in their duties; consult with executives on strategic planning, and link a company´s management with its employees.
• HR specialists tend to focus on a single area, such as recruiting or training.
• HR generalists handle a number of areas and tasks simultaneously.
• Small companies will typically have one or two HR generalists on staff, while larger ones may have many devoted to particular areas and services.
Some typical daily tasks for an HR worker include:
• Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
• Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
• Contact references and perform background checks
• Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
• Hire or refer qualified candidates
• Conduct new employee orientations
• Process paperwork
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !