Position: Human Resources
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Human Resources Responsibilities Include:
• Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures
• Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• We are looking for a skilled HR who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
• You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
• If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you.
• We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
• We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
• The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc. ) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Proven experience as HR, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc. )
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office;
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !