Position: Human Resources
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Immediate hire for human resource liaison.
Serious applicants only.
• Prior experience in human resource roles only
• Have knowledge with/ LPA, Visa and Immigration Processes.
• Familiarity with Microsoft office software and equipment such as scanners and printers
• Familiar with Brunei employment and labour laws
• Trainable and willing to learn
• Have time management skills and prioritize work
• Has own transport
Roles are including but not limited the following:
• Work Permit application and process for Foreign employees.
• Monitor contracts of probationary, contractual and for regularisation to have proper documentation of all employee contracts
• Medical tracking
• Process, verify and maintain personnel documentation and keeping them meticulously organised.
• Provide day to day administrative and office support in the various Human Resources functions.
• Advertise job vacancies
• Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP
Closing date: 27/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !