Position: Human Resources Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
a. Provides administrative support to all team members.
• Key – in data entry into System
- New employee (Details)
- Bank account all employee
- To check and to add leave balance
- Leave application
- Team member certification & Increment
• Monitors all leave (Annual leave, Home leave, Compassionate Leave, Maternity Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Unpaid Leave, Unpaid Home leave, Unpaid Sick leave)
b. Employee Relation
• Prepares ID no with Password, welcome letter, offer letter, employee BOND, personnel action and control, Employee Contract, HR Policy, Handbook Receipt and JD’s Description for all newly hired team members (Local & Foreigner).
• Prepare the food allowance for new team members and get from finance Dept (Foreigner).
• Prepares memorandum for new team member local & foreigner, new store allocation, staff meal, transfers of team members, public holiday, and company events.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Prepare training and conference bond for attendee approval.
d. Monthly Report
• Prepare the Headcount every unit monthly basis
- Medical Tracking
- Employee P & L
- HR Expenses (Stationery, Uniform, Medical)
- Airfare Spend Smarter
• Updated New hired team member & resignation team member every monthly basis.
e. Performance Appraisal
• Monitor contracts of probationary, contractual and for regularization to have proper documentation of all employee contracts (3months – 2years)
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !