• Develop a thorough understanding of the HR business need and stakeholder in connection to HR services.
• Coordinate with stakeholder with necessary form for each transaction. This include recording of all process requested.
• Responsible to track deliverables (KPIs) and perform action plans.
• Coordinate the recruitment, selection and hiring process of qualified personnel to cover all manpower requested.
• Ensure recruitment is carried out professionally according to the policy and provide practical support to all stakeholder.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by obtaining, forwarding, and explaining human resource information.
• Maintains human resources records by resume, job order, personnel file and any related document to HR
• Helps candidate by explaining any next course of action.
• Maintains candidate and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
• Coordinate and carry out all office administration including reception, mail, couriers, greeting clients and filing
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
• Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Certificate in HR/Business Admin/Accounting or relevant experience
• Preferrable 3 years previous experience in an similar role/industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization, time management and problem-solving skill
• Excellent analytical skills; proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Complete administration tasks on time
• Deal with all stakeholder professionally at all times
• Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
Interested applicant kindly submit your cv to rozerohaya. agency@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !