Position: ICT & System Administrator Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for a qualified ICT & System Administrator Executive to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, computer systems and networks.
• The ideal candidate should be resourceful, able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and in efficient manner.
• Candidate should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
• The hired manager will be training users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of IT infrastructure.
• The main goal of the position is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Relevant previous work experience and in-depth technical knowledge is required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare annual ICT strategy and review progress quarterly, ensure results are accomplished by planning, monitoring and coordinating tasks to ICT members, as well as enforcing the implementation across entire organization.
• Reflect company’s policies and standards in developing and implementing IT systems, policies and procedures.
• Develop expertise and competency within ICT team by recruiting and training employees, whether coaching on the job or by scheduling external courses or trainings.
• Monitor the performance of IT team in maintaining system administration, software and hardware reliability, management of company’s IPBAX system, desirable response time for troubleshooting.
• Establish and enforce standards within ICT team in order to deliver quality service.
• Assign resources effectively when supporting projects as requested by other departments.
• Prepare annual budget and forecast requirements throughout the company, monitor and follow up on scheduled expenditures, review and identify variances.
• Ensure ICT assets are recorded and inventoried accurately in the system.
• Identify opportunities for improvement on a company-wide basis with provision of reliable and secure technology and systems.
• Schedule and plan for regular awareness on various ICT subjects including documents confidentiality, server usage, safety related topics, online securities.
• Review and discuss staff performances regularly to ensure alignment with KPI, strategies and expectations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing objectives and desired results as needed.
Academic Qualification Requirements:
• BSc/BA/B. Eng. in Information Technology, Computer Science, System Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Having personal certification. E. g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified
• Systems Administrator (MCSA) is an advantage
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Technical knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
• Strong knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems
• Resourcefulness, excellent diagnostic and problem-solving aptitude
• In-depth understanding of diverse platforms of computer systems, operating systems and network
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability and experience in effectively managing employees
• Diligent and detail orientated
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Malay beneficial
• Outstanding time-management skills
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate activities across departments
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !