• Maintaining store to standards, including stocking & cleaning.
• Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
• Processing refunds & exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Completing Tasks assigned with accurately & efficiently.
• Providing leadership; example and direction to all employees.
• Motivating employees & ensuring a focus on mission.
• Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
• Hiring, Training & developing new employees.
• Assist Supervisor in Organizing employee schedule.
• Assist Supervisor in arrangement & execute promotion material and in-store-displays
• Ensuring that health, safety and security rules are followed.
• Assist Supervisor for Sales record & bank in.
• Assist Supervisor in verification invoice receive & process “Transit Accept”.
• Assist Supervisor in record data study “Daily Sales vs receiving”.
• O-Level, A-Level or Degree holder in any field
• Good communication skill
• Good leadership skill
• Experience in store operation will be an advantage
• Have own transport
• Good in time management
• Willing to learn new skills
• Willing to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays
• Attractive salary package
• Medical & healthcare benefit
• Staff discount purchase
• Annual leave & sick leave entitlement
• Career opportunity
• Yearly salary increment
• Basic salary - 530 BND
• Allowance - 40 BND
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !