Position: IN-HOUSE MECHANICS
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
• Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
• Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
• Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
• Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
• Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
• Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
• Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
• Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
• Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
• Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !