Position: INDUSTRIAL BAKERY SPECIALIST
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
o Implementation of new products and concepts on industrial lines
o Participate in the early stages of new developments and the creation of demo concepts
o Understand R-A-P approach required for successful implementation
o Trouble shooting at customers
o To ensure existing sales or to develop new business opportunities
o Capable to associate different technologies in finished products
Business Development support to Sales by :
o Identifying new business opportunities at large customers (prospection)
o Detecting products at risk
o Implementing appropriate solutions (existing and new) o Making internal and external presentation and seminars explaining benefits of our products
o Participate in strategic exercises intending to develop our business in the above mentioned products. This should be based on a good understanding of the local market.
Manage accurately all technical administration
o Build an accessible project documentation by using CRM, formulation sheet template, customer visit template, storage of relevant information, …
Build expertise & network in specialty area
o Becoming leading expert in the product range by training and field experience.
o Build around the expertise an active network of high commercial value of customers, machine suppliers, researchers, vendors and R&D community
o Provide intelligence on innovative raw materials & technologies that can differentiate our products
• Assure premium performances of the R&D lab by designing standardized baking tests and respecting the 5S and GMP policy.
• Act with Safety in mind.
Food Safety :
o Report all food safety and quality issues to immediate Supervisor and / or head of Quality and take immediate action as appropriate within the team as defined by Quality procedures.
o Comply with our food safety procedures upon new raw material selection, product development or modification and sample preparation.
• Responsible for any other assignment given by the direct superior
• Academic degree: Had a Training in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
• Understand functionality of ingredients / additives and interaction between carrier-filling
• Experience (years & type of experience) : 5 years of hands-on experience in industrial bakery, patisserie or chocolate production
• Languages: English
• ICT: : standard windows – min excel
• Other expertise: Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !