Position: INVENTORY CONTROLLER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
- Receive materials, checking quality and accuracy against PO’s, prints, specifications, etc.
- Process customer orders for delivery - pull, pack and prepare finished goods for shipment.
- Label, serialize and perform quality inspection checks on finished products .
- Ensure product is packed to ensure safe and undamaged delivery.
- Prepare packing lists, certificates and other required documentation.
- Perform regular cycle counting of inventory.
- Perform general inventory control tasks and year-end special tasks, all in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately enter inventory, receiving and shipping data and adjustments into the computer system.
- Kit materials for production
- verify accuracy of kitted orders.
- Operate forklift and pallet-jack to transport materials.
- Arrange warehouse space as required for various materials.
- Ensure that the warehouse is clean and maintained at all times.
- Find new and better ways of doing things; to improve operations, methods and procedures; propose significant and constructive ideas for innovation.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, requiring minimal oversight to meet objectives and timelines.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to follow and read work instructions.
- Able to perform basic tasks on a computer.
- Be able to multitask.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !