Position: INVENTORY/ STOREPERSON
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. To ensure Stock issue sheet with detail information is updated in SOH spreadsheet if items are taken from warehouse.
2. To issue Consignment note.
3. To trigger to order items low in the warehouse. Coordinate with Procurement officer.
4. To inform the end user (maintenance/mechanic) the parts low or long been not been used either to continue order or discontinue.
5. To inform parts arrived by taking picture and informing the requester either to send to site or stores at the warehouse.
6. To take pictures of all items to be updated into the SOH spreadsheet.
7. To allocate Bin location for new and existing items.
8. To arrange equipment and items at the open yard using forklift.
9. To tally the current SOH against the physical items in the warehouse.
10. To familiarize with MEX System and be able to utilize it.
11. To process all incoming goods and updated into SOH spreadsheet daily.
12. To ensure all equipment dispatched is processed with correct authorisation and accompanying dispatch documents and certifications.
13. To conduct daily check of electrical meter and monitoring of electrical usage in the office / yard.
14. To process all incoming repairs and returns promptly.
15. To conduct daily check for oil, water level, damages and ensure forklift is in good working condition.
16. To conduct weekly check for oil, water level, battery, damages on the generator GEN F003 and warm up the engine.
17. To trigger Rig MR promptly.
18. To ensure that the warehouse is maintained at a very high standard to allow the most efficient customer service standard.
19. To ensure all 4 number of water tanks and the pump house in good condition and informing to Asset Manager if there is a problem on water tank or on the water pump.
20. To ensure all water piping no leaking and informing to procurement if there is a leaking.
21. To ensure the scrap material area is clean, neat and tidy and to fill up the Asset Disposal Form for management to approve.
22. To ensure all goods and materials received at the warehouse to put into the Weekly Report and send to the management to review every Saturday.
23. To ensure and monitor the pest control activity for office and yard once a month.
We are no longer receiving CV/Resume via email or walk-in (hard-copy)
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
Please complete the online Job Application Form and complete all the sections and attached the required documents.
1) At lease GCE `O’ Level
2) Experience in identification of materials including knowledge in their usage.
3) At least 5 years of working experience in oil and gas industry.
4) Ability to work fast under pressure
5) Ability to work independently as well as in a team
6) Ability to interpret information gathered from various sources, clearly communicate and develop documentation to reflect information and application to FLUX
7) Ability to receive verbal and written instructions
8) Proficiency with computers and industry-related software is required (Excel, Words, Power Point)
9) Mechanical Skill
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED
Priority will be given to local and PR, Belait district residence.
Working location : FLUX Yard, Jalan Setia Di-Raja, Lg Sg Duhon, Kuala Belait.
No transport problem.
Submission Deadline : As soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: SALARY PACKAGE WILL BE DISCUSS DURING THE INTERVIEW.
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !