Position: IT Administrator
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Manage company´s day-to-day IT systems and networks (includes supporting other IT co-workers)
• Keep licenses and other legal documents up-to-date.
• Monitor ongoing contracts with clients/suppliers.
• Ensure compliance with quality standards and service level agreements.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions. Requirements:
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e. g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e. g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Flexible Working Hours
Closing date: 10/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !