Position: IT - Application Support
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Description & Responsibilities:
– Maintain day-to-day IT infrastructure and networks of ASDS.
– Support other IT related tasks and functions.
– Maintain software licenses, inventory and upkeep.
– Perform various reviews on IT policies and procedures.
– Maintain various IT compliance documents.
– Ensure compliance with quality standards and service level agreements.
– Investigating and diagnosing problems including but not limited to hardware, application and networking.
– Collection of IT usage statistics & other metrics.
– Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
– Basic Multimedia and Design works.
– Knowledge & experience as a System administrator, Network administrator or similar functions.
– Experience with database, networks and patch management.
– Knowledge of information security, cybersecurity and data backup/recovery is an advantage.
– Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Windows, Linux, Debian etc. ) is an advantage.
– Skills in design and multimedia such as photo editing, designing banners & brochures, videography, video editing.
– Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Higher National Diploma (HND) or above or equivalent from a recognized institution.
– Professional certification (e. g. MCSA, Oracle, CCNA, CCNP, etc. ) is an advantage
Age: 24-30 years old
Strictly for SINGLE (Marital Status) applicants ONLY
Employment Type: Full time – 2 years contract.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !