Position: IT Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Setting up work stations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
2. Installing and configuring appropriate software and function according to specifications.
3. Develop and maintain local networks in ways that can optimize performance.
4. Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
5. Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software.
6. Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
7. Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems on IT related matters.
8. Identify computer or network equipment shortage to place orders.
9. Standby at any time for IT related problems occurred at any branches.
10. Keep records of repairs for future references.
Branches IT Support
1. Schedule for monthly routine check on Branch Computer and POS Machine
2. Assist to print Audit Trails checking for Operation Managers or any related reports for Audit check
3. Troubleshoot any ad-hoc IT related problems from the branch POS System, PC Cloud System, CCTV or any Network Issues.
Interested candidates may e-mail cover letter, resume and relevant documents not later than 25th January 2020.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP SCP Duty Meal Medical Leave Annual Leave
Closing date: 25/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !