IT ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Support on desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners hardware components.
• Manage company software and email.
• Assist on software and hardware troubleshooting.
• Responsible for providing excellent support and timely service.
• Manage IT inventory.
• Perform other ad-hoc IT tasks.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• The capacity to work with people at all levels in an organization.
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
B$800. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !