Position: IT Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for a skilled IT coordinator who will maintain our information technology systems and networks including web pages.
• You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer, web and telecom systems.
• An IT coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks.
• They must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail.
• Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
1. Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
2. Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
3. Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
4. Act as link between end users and higher-level support
5. Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc. )
6. Monitor system and network performance
7. Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
8. Performance maintenance activities (e. g. backups)
9. Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
10. Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
1. Proven skills as IT coordinator or similar role
2. Experience in network management and help desk support
3. Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications on PC, MAC and Linux
4. Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration include WAN bonding and load balanced networks
5. Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
6. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
7. Strong web page development skills
8. Proficient in Word press, Microsoft office, Adobe CS Suite.
9. Great attention to detail
10. Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
11. BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred
12. Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc. ) is a plus
For interested applicants, please email your cv/resume complete with passport size photo to recruitmentfossb. com before 25th May 2019 @12pm.
Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 4
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !