Position: IT Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support and troubleshooting on IT related problems / requests / enquiries via phone, remote access, email or on-site.
- Implement projects and manage project milestones, update project schedule in project server.
- Ability to provide technical services such as desktop/server support, server migration/management, server hardware/software installation and configuration.
- Perform calls and email management and problem escalation to the appropriate support groups or vendors.
- Conduct site visits as and when necessary.
- Coordinate with customers to fulfil delivery and implementation and liaise with various principals for support.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in IT support environment.
- Experience in desktop, server and network support.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Self-motivated, a team player and demonstrate effective learning skills.
- Must have personal passion in technology, computers and people.
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave Medical Insurance
Closing date: 10/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !