Position: IT Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Our client is a leading player in the IT & telecom industry with an established office in Brunei.
• Know and follow ITIL Service Operation processes: Event Management, Access Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Incident Management.
• Perform second level of analysis and troubleshooting, escalate unresolved problems to Level 3 (R&D), track progress of trouble tickets (TT) resolution and ensure restoration and resolution within SLA.
• Be available for 24x7 shift work
• Strong knowledge in BSS
• Experience in data modelling like designing and implementation of data based on recognized standards, operations and maintenance of databases including backup and recover operations
• Perfect troubleshooting and analytical skills
• University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science
• 8-10 years of experience as Level 2 Support for IT
• Experience with BSS, Billing, payment web services (SOAP, REST), DBA
• API skills & troubleshooting and front end
• Strong scripting skills
• Strong Linux/Unix, Database experience
• Juniper (JNCIA, JNCI-SP)
• Or others which are equivalents
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !