Position: IT Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Install, maintain and manage all kinds of hardware (Servers, PCs, Printers, network cable, IT equipment such as router, switch, firewall…) in order to have normal operation of LAN and WAN in place.
2. Install, maintain, manage and update all kinds of software (operating system of LAN and WAN as Windows 2012, Office365 Outlook and application software such as MS Office, SQL server, JDE/Flex…).
3. Support users in all kinds of IT activities, train users, solve all application related problems, detect viruses, consult all IT related questions in order to optimize the efficiency of business application, communication and data.
4. Co-ordinate to install and maintain the telephone system at office.
5. Provide IT Training to end user.
6. Provide JDE/Flex connection support and resolve network problems in the evening support activities, responsible contacts for all activities to ensure the JDE operation system runs smoothly.
7. Assist Regional IT Manager in all relevant jobs in order to provide a system in line with the Company business requirements.
8. Source new technologies, which could enhance the System performance and add value to our business.
9. Attend the training courses as required.
10. Study and propose improvement of IT system & functions.
11. Maintain proper assets records of IT equipment including new purchase and movement
12. Ensure protection against virus and to conduct periodical checking.
13. Maintain servers and company’s networking, managed emailing system & databases.
14. Perform and check Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of LAN/WAN technology, Windows operating system such as Win 2012/2016 Server, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office, Office 365 and Lotus Notes Client and Server
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting Skills Hardware and Software issue
• Good knowledge in IT Infrastructure
• Good Skill in setup and configure Copier
• Good knowledge in troubleshooting Windows and software issue.
• Education: Degree Holder in Computer Engineering or any equivalent computer field.
• Language: Fluent in English
• Computer: Knowledge in Server Administration Environment, , Networking , Strong Troubleshooting skill
• Working Experience: IT Administrator /IT Executive
• Communication, dynamic and team work manner
• Eager for learning & innovative
• Team work
• Able to work on Weekend when required
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Transportation and Phone Allowances will be provide once pass the probation.
Closing date: 18/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !