Position: IT Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains organization´s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Knowledgeable in cyber security in helping JPCC business by protecting their computer and networking systems from potential hackers and cyber-attacks.
• Safeguard sensitive data of JPCC business from hackers and cyber criminals who often create new ways to infiltrate sensitive databases.
• Involve in creating a business continuity planning in system of prevention and recovery from potential threats to a company to ensure that personnel and assets are protected and can function quickly in the event of a threat or disaster.
• Fully understand the functionality of Human Resource Management
• System and Financial System use in the company.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT skills Presentation skills
• Technical Management
• Technical Understanding
• Data Center Management
• Analyzing information
• Strategic Planning
• Creativity Able to work independently
• Problem Solving
• Good analytical and strategic skill
• Bachelor´s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Sciences / Management Information Systems / IT Security.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant position.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !