Position: IT Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Rayyan Secutech enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses.
To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people.
Join the team today by applying to the following role:
• Your role will include unparalleled marketing, sales, administration & technical support for our listing website, F&B POS, retail POS clients, allowing them to experience the best support available within the industry.
• The candidate shall be a self-starter, have exceptional customer service proficiency and ability to use communication as an expansive tool to achieve an excellent customer experience.
• The candidate must conduct their efforts in a professional, businesslike manner and effectively communicate, as well as provide continuous quality in their daily task achievements.
• The candidate will be self-motivated with excellent time management skills, with the capability to complete projects ahead of schedule.
• Candidate will support clients IT/Data problem tasks, provide prompt action, and deliver support and resolution for daily technical requirements.
• The candidate will be consistent with documentation, tracking and monitoring issues, providing notes and feedback as well as make in-field decisions for a positive result.
Qualifications & Responsibilities Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry/ POS System.
• Web design and development will be an added advantage.
• Fluent in English & Malay language written and verbal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers and customers, demonstrated superior people and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure are essential.
• Exceptional Customer Service and relationship building competenceExcellent time management and reporting skillFamiliar with various OS & Languages (SQL Database, XAMPP, Chromium, PHP, Wordpress).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud including Audition, Photoshop, and Premier, Google Apps, E-Mail Marketing, HTML and Social Media platforms (i. e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Soundcloud and similar podcast platforms and LinkedIn).
• Manage triage, troubleshooting and resolution to client scope on IT equipment.
• Document efforts, issues and resolutions, close cases/tickets daily.
• Experience desired in copper and fiber cabling and various terminating connectors.
• Proficient communicator with emotional intelligence insight for explaining IT terminologies at the client’s level of understanding. Insight to POS, PC, Printers, AP’s, Servers, Network switch equipment.
• Understand Electronics Hardware, AC/DC and backup power concepts.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• Setup, configure, and move electronic business equipment, Assist end users.
• Assist Technical Team in IT related projects. .
• Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software.
• Be able to work independently.
• Able to work a flexible schedule and adjust to changing business needs, which will involve call-out, extended, weekend, out-of-town and overnight work.
• Commitment to learn new technology and related skills.
Please note that as we receive more IT projects, the responsibilities may differ from the above.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 22 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job is subject to 3 months probation.
- Salary will be revised once the probation period is completed successfully.
- B$50 as mentioned allowance is for mobile phone and petrol/diesel.
Closing date: 18/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !