Position: IT Support Staff
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• At least Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Higher qualification is an advantage.
• Experience in IT is an added advantage (as System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role)
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis on computer hardware/software systems.
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
• Knowledge of system security (e. g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language is added advantage.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Manage company´s day-to-day IT systems and networks (includes supporting End Users).
• Ensure compliance with quality standards and service level agreements.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !