Position: IT Support Technical Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Mon to Fri - 8 hours (2 hours break on Fridays)
Sat - 4 hours
Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform onsite daily checklists on customer critical IT infrastructure.
• Communicate with all stakeholders to understand the reported issue.
• Coordinate with engineer on escalated support request.
• Prepare incident reports for all stakeholders.
• Respond to support request on weekends and public holidays (in rotation).
• Passionate about Information Technology.
• Degree or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT.
• Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders with diverse backgrounds.
• Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm to learn.
• Fluent in reading and writing English, especially technical documents and reports.
• Class 3 driving license with own transport.
• 3-months’ probation prior to confirmation
Experience (will be an advantage)
• Experience in IT support role in previous roles.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and other products. Understanding of Network fundamentals.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 14 days annual leave
Closing date: 18/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !