Position: IT TECHNICIAN
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
• Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/ bugs.
• Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Managing technical documentation.
• Conducting scheduled checks and maintenance of all printing equipment of a facility.
• Appropriately handling laser printers and other repair equipments.
• Repairing defects and replacing parts of the printers.
• Providing technical support on-site or via phone or Email.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !