Position: IT Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Prefer have experience 3 years and above.
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Install, Maintenance and updating of Email Server
• Creating Domain Email Address to all employee of Maju Motors
• Installing & Upgrading of Computer Hardware & Software.
• Configuration & troubleshooting of Desktop & Laptop.
• Installing of Switch Hub, Panel, router, Wi-Fi, and Configuration.
• Installing of security to network.
• Desktop Support
• Make sure that the internet and company email is working properly everyday
• Internet Lock / Limitation for the employee
• Format & Changing Operating System
• Sharing of files and Back up.
• Maintenance of Windows Server 2003 & 2008.
• Installing of Anti-Virus to all work station.
• Cabling and Set up of switch hub and CCTV Support
• Monitoring of all employee computers
• Installing of VPN (Virtual Private Network), Team Viewer and NETMONITOR.
• FingerTec Attendance System
• Monthly attendance of Maju Motors Employee
• Ordering and Canvassing of Computer set, Laptop, Parts and Printer.
• Support in DMS INCADEA (Dealer Management System)
• Communicating to Singapore Volkswagen if there is a problem in INCADEA System.
• Communicating to Germany for the updating of our BTAC Mirror Server to install into our Diagnostic Tester for a programming of Volkswagen Cars.
• Communicating to Korea if there is a problem to our Renault Clip Tester.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !