Position: IT Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Security System Technician - CCTV/Card Access/Alarm/Networking
What you will do:
• Security System Technician will, install, test and program security systems, including inspection/ repair of cable and conduits.
• Service required in this position is to troubleshoot alarm panels both Burglar Alarms and Fire Alarms, CCTV systems, and Card Access systems, Auto Gate, Barrier Gate, and Networking.
• Analyze blue prints, schematics and drawings of CCTV, Access Control, Alarm, Barrier Gate, Hotel Locks, AV Intercom, PABX, Fire Alarm, Networking, other related security system and/or other related electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
• Diagnose causes of electrical problems or failures in assigned systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
• Program low voltage security products such as CCTV, Access Control, Alarm, Barrier Gate, Hotel Locks, AV Intercom, PABX, Fire Alarm.
• Inspect electrical, electronic security and networking systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Install electrical system components as assigned (ie: panels, audible/visual alarms, pull stations, detectors, switches, cameras, servers…etc) for the purpose of providing enhanced, new and upgraded system capabilities.
• Prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
• Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
• Respond to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security.
• Communication with customers as required.
• Keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
• Work patiently with people at all levels of experience and technical knowledge.
• Be detail oriented and methodical when troubleshooting issues.
• Other Duties as Assigned.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• 1 years of experience with electronic security/CCTV - added advantage
• Well-rounded experience in cameras, networking and configurations
• Fluent in Malay & English language written and verbal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers and customers, demonstrated superior people and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure are essential
• Chinese language will be added advantage.
• Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
• Possess a working knowledge of personal computers and software applications
• Be able to work independently
• Able to work a flexible schedule and adjust to changing business needs, which will involve call-out, extended, weekend, out-of-town and overnight work
• Commitment to learn new technical and related skills.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- This job is subject to 3 months probation.
- Salary will be revised once the probation period is completed successfully.
- B$50 as mentioned allowance is for mobile phone and petrol/diesel.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 22 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !