Position: IT Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Supervise service technicians on kitchen equipment than requires programming
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Managing technical documentation.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 2
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !