Position: IT Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/ bugs. - Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Conducting scheduled checks and maintenance of all printing equipment of a facility.
- Appropriately handling laser printers and other repair equipments.
- Repairing defects and replacing parts of the printers.
- Providing technical support on-site or via phone or emai.
IT Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of office equipment preferred. HP, Lexmark, Okidata, Xerox experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !