Position: IT Technician (Server Operation)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Perform scheduled maintenance; perform system diagnostics, configuration, capacity planning and computer security on computer systems and infrastructure; do backups, optimize and support communication equipment, including servers, firewalls, switches, routers, telephony systems and data
• Monitor server performance, database logs, database resource consumption, and perform periodic database integrity and health checks
• Perform enterprise data backup, recovery and archiving processes using available software
• Manage system patches and version upgrades, and regularly tune the database to ensure good performance
• Troubleshoot problems on connection / server facilities, using software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose problems and factors affecting the network & server performance
• Monitor server availability and alert support staff or vendors when problems arise
• Create, add, change and delete user account information, including passwords, on server platforms
• Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises and keep IT DR Plan up-to-date
• Provide technical diagnosing and troubleshooting support for end users as well as IT related function and equipments, both in response to reported problems and service request.
• Software/hardware Installation, configuration & optimization and set up IT related application (Operating System, Software, etc) and equipments (Desktop, Printers, Projectors, etc).
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 375 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance, Meal Allowance
Closing date: 01/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !