Position: IT officer
Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
Do take note:
The IT officer starting salary would be BND 1000, increments are depending on working performance, working ethics and profitability of the company.
This position requires a 24 hours 247 standby basis etc
• The IT officer is mandatory to have knowledge in ICT system/technical support which is to support on network/help desk and have vast knowledge on FMS software and network administration.
• Informational technology specialists analyze requirements, develop and test software, perform computer tasks and troubleshoot problems.
• The term applies to such position as software developer, system administrator, network administrator, database administrator, support specialist and technical writer.
• IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation.
• You could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
• IT specialists are expected to have a firm grasp of several programming languages, as well as experience dealing with a range of software and hardware types.
• Computer science, information science, engineering, and operation research are all majors that may lead to a career as an information technology specialist.
• IT officer can demonstrate proficiency in particular areas by completing professional certification programs. Information technologists generally design, operate or maintain technology products.
• Not limited to employment with technology companies, information technology (IT) specialists may work with any businesses, agencies or organizations that use technology or manage large amounts of information.
• Regardless of the sector they work in, IT specialists usually provide similar services related to software, hardware, databases, Web resources, networks and enterprise systems.
• Duties of an information technology specialist can include network management, software development and database administration.
• IT officer may also provide technical support to a business or an organization´s employees and train non-technical workers on the business´s information systems.
• Advanced information technology specialists may design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
• Additionally, they will determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
• IT officer will also work with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems.
• With information technology constantly changing, specialists must stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in their current system.
• Information technology specialists work in positions using computer-based information systems.
• They work with both software applications and computer hardware.
• Entry-level positions require demonstrated computer knowledge and skills.
• Experience with multiple programming languages and diverse software and hardware is often expected.
• Certifications are voluntary but attest to knowledge and documented abilities for prospective employers.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: working with this company, you will be expose to various international business traits and clients
Closing date: 21/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !