Position: Ice Rink Skating Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Ensure the safety of recreational ice users.
• Includes monitoring on-ice behaviour
• Co-ordinating on-ice activities. (if any)
• Administration of emergency accident procedures and first aid if needed.
2. Instruction and customer service
• Provide instruction as required by participants
• Respond to, and address, customer queries
3. Record statistics and other administrative duties, include • Recording number of skaters on ice per hour
• Collect drop-in skating fees if applicable.
Other tasks include:
• Use audio system to provide music during recreational skate sessions
• Make public a
• Administer first aid if required
• Safeguard audio equipment
• Provide leadership and guidance for volunteers
• Must be proficient skater
• Current First Aid and CPR certifications required
• Customer service focused
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !