Position: Imaging Geophysicist (Project Coordinator)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The Imaging Geophysicist (Geophysical Project Coordinator) is autonomous and independent on completing complex processing projects while understand deeply technical/technology used in process.
• Responsible for the execution of the whole project on which he/she is working on and for the tasks he/she is delegating to staff assigned to the project that he/she coordinates.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the execution of the project (testing, production, quality control, client, internal reporting, report and final products), deadlines, as well as human and technical resources management.
• Identify geophysical problems and clients’ processing objectives, provide technical solutions for geophysical problem independently.
• Responsible for data quality deliver to clients.
• Coordinate work of junior team members and ensures the completion of their tasks
• Provides suggestions and involve in the testing of technology development process, including initiating projects, evaluating prototypes, testing, and taking delivery of the final result Main Client Contact for project.
• Conduct regular communication with clients regarding current projects, which include technical discussion and solutions.
Required Education & Experience:
• Master or higher in Geosciences, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering.
• Typically has more than 4 years of related experience.
• Has more than 2 years of experience in OBN seismic processing and strong technical knowledge in OBN.
• Possesses an advanced understanding of available software, tools, and technique and provides suggestions for improvements.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 7, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 13/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !