Position: Import Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY (3 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCED IN RELATED FIELD)
An import manager executes the following key roles and responsibilities that are mentioned below:
• Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products.
• Administrating and supervising the workings and undertakings of the workers in the import section.
• Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities
• Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
• Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
• Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
• Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
• Supervising, overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans.
• Conducting investigations for different sections of the organization for import judicial rules
• Studying, examining and revising debt and security papers and creating and developing programs for the import section of the organization.
• Making sure that all these import programs are in agreement with the accepted rules and regulations of the organization.
• Formulating and organizing presentations that are to be referred to the dominant and administrative authorities of the organization.
• Working with the unit head of the organization and checking, studying and examining various methods and procedures of importation.
• Updating himself about the various rules, policies and programs of customs alongside upholding compliance with sectional modulations of the organization.
• Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !