Position: Import and Export Specialist
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) Responsible for daily management of ocean import activities.
2)Enforce compliance to all policies, regulations and procedures.
3) Work with employees to develop contingency plans or facilitate an expedited shipment in the event of shipment disruptions.
4) Enforce procedures that minimize compliance violations for government agencies.
5) Resolve billing discrepancies and discrepancies against client SOP s.
6) Follow up and ensure payments against invoices are made on time.
7) Follow up and on uncollected delivery orders.
8 ) Liaising with CMA CGM´s / ONE team on any import related matter and not limiting to the invoices.
9)Creating and providing rate quotes to customers
10) Assisting with accounts receivable and payable
11) Manage performance of the import process with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and service delivery.
12) Establish and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors
13) Effectively communicate with carriers, truckers, vendors, government agencies, and customers
14) Help bring creative solutions and routing options to management and the customer Enter/maintain import shipment information in company operating system
15)Escalate uncommon, complex issues to the next level manager for resolution when necessary
16) Tracking and tracing shipments with carrier.
17) Updating system with tracking information on containers discharged to MUA (muara port).
1) Work with shippers and transloaders to execute bookings, and ensure vendors/suppliers/service providers are paid timely.
2) Executes required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment.
3) Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
4) Obtain documentations needed for exporting a cargo from customer, such as VGM, SI, DG Declaration, Packing Certificate, etc.
5) Processes documentations to carrier and feeder carrier for export of cargo.
6) Provide documentations to feeder, carrier, customer, authorities (whichever needed) for export of cargo.
7) Assures compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations.
8) Initiate timely invoicing by doing profit and loss calculations and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy.
9) Identifies risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plan and freight estimates for super loads, complex international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation of company’s products.
10) Processes freight claims and customer complaints.
11) Raise to the management for any export related issues.
12) Reviews, prepares, and invoices for payment
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !