Position: In-House Legal Counsel
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
As the in-house legal counsel, you will - inter alia:
• Help develop the legal department of the bank
• Advise on legally relevant aspects on the bank´s financing activities.
• Review and adjust the bank´s existing legal documentations.
• Liaise with government instructions as the Company Secretary, you will provide administrative assistance to the CEO
• Arranging Board Meetings and Shareholders Meetings;
• Custody of and amendments to the Memorandum and Article of Association;
• Maintenance of Statutory Registers;
• Submission of Statutory returns and Filing of Annual Reports and Accounts
The minimum requirements for this position are:
• University Degree in Law.
• Working experience of no less than 5 years in a similar position in Brunei Darussalam.
• Excellent knowledge of the legal system, especially banking and commercial law.
• Well acquainted with Islamic Finance Principles.
• Good knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and English languages.
Please send your application to hrbankusahawan()bankusahawan. com. bn with the following documentations:-
• Most recent curriculum vitae indicating full personal details.
• Scanned copy of highest academic qualifications
• Scanned copy of IC.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !