Position: Indian Cook
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Must have background/qualifications in Food & Beverage.
• Experience in relevant industry is an advantage.
• Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
Purpose of position
• Specializing in Indian Cuisine and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by Head chef.
• Prepare and cook food according to set standards.
• Liaise with the operation manager/restaurant manager and all staffs regarding selection of dishes, VIP’s functions, etc.
• Prepare and cook different Indian cuisines on a daily basis which includes Curry dishes or Tandoori entrees, Dosa Batter, Sambar and chutneys.
• Ensure the quality of all base sauces are according to the set standard.
• Involved in the planning of seasonal dishes and specials in addition to the restaurant menus.
• Trained the kitchen staffs so that pleasing presentation of dishes can be made.
• Cleans and maintains kitchen premises and comply with the workplace hygiene procedures and regulations.
• Maintain quality control with regards to production of food and maintenance of raw product.
• Performing key duties as assigned.
Kindly take note that ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !