Position: Indian Sweets Maker
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• To prepare all types of Indian Sweets like Burfi, Rasgulla, Gulab Jaman, Jalebi, Amtriti, Laddu, Gajrella, Rasmalai, Patisa, Chum Chum, Badana, Shaina Murgi, Petha, Petha, Shakar Pare, Kalakand.
Responsibilities Kitchen Duties
• Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
• All kitchenstaffs are responsible for their own production and monitor stock refill for the production.
• All cooks are responsible for ala carte’s order and misen-plus preparation.
• To prepare promotion items daily as required, to check and prepare food items for banqueting and restaurants.
• Clean and maintain work areas, equipment and utensils at every usage.
• Performs the duties common to all rank-and-file and none-supervisory personnel and other duties as may be assigned.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills
• He has to aware all the safety rules and food hygiene and performs it safely at the workplace and always maintain food hygiene in high standard quality.
• Attends all company training as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• To minimize food wastage and spoilage.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !