We are currently looking for Industrial Paramedic. Responsible for the Clients´ Occupational Health Centre and its facilities in safe, economical and reliable manner, to ensure life-saving related equipments are readily available to facilities rescue in case of emergency, budgeting plan, occupational health performance data management, professional development and guidance, coaching, development and mentoring of subordinates.
1. To provide a site Occupational Health Service, operating in accordance with company policy and government legislation. These includes:-
- Conducting Fitness To Work Screening (Periodic) and Health surveillance (e. g. Audiometry)
- Treating minor ailments/injuries and subsequently report/monitor all work/ non-work related injuries and illness to Panaga Health Centre.
- Performing ART - at Designated Swab Clinic
2. To provide advise to line management and employees on health and hygiene issues including compliance with Shell Health, Policy, BSC HSE Standards, Health Risk Assessment, Emergency Planning and Shell Health Management Standard Requirement.
3. To initiate, formulate, implement and evaluate site health promotion/awareness programmed.
4. To provide counselling and coordinate external referral (as required) for distressed employees.
5. To maintain a medical record system (with accordance to Panaga Health Centre establishment standards)
6. To perform general administrative, occupational health data management and budgetary tasks including:-
- Monitoring medical stock items and ordering as required
- Generating Client´s Monthly Medical Morbidity data
- Compiling quarterly health statistical data such as sickness absence, drug and alcohol screening and communicate figures to HSEM
- Ensuring equipments are maintained, inventories and calibrated
7. Carry out medical response drills as per annual plan. Support the medical emergency for neighbors when required
Required: Diploma in Health Sciences (Paramedic), Diploma in General Nursing, Diploma in Accident & Emergency or Intensive Care Nursing
Experience: Newly graduate with Paramedic training/experience
Skills/Abilities: Analytical; Communication presentation; Interpersonal for effective networking and self-motivated and able to motivate others.
Email application to: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !