Position: Instrument Technician (Offshore))
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible in Instrumentation troubleshooting, repairs and installation assigned by the supervisors with minimum supervision.
· Able to read and understand technical drawing eg. P&ID, termination details, Instrument Location Drawing, manuals and other complex drawings
· Have a good fault finding and diagnostic ability in the construction and commissioning of on line process instrumentation in the fields of Electronics/Electrical and Pneumatics.
· Able to carry out pipe/tube fitting work, terminate cable, barrier gland and wiring to good industrial and craftsmanship.
· Able to install conduits, cable trays, junction boxes and pulls wire from the instrument to junction box and to Marshalling Cabinet.
· Able to use hand tools to remove, decontaminates, disassembles, cleans and replace defective parts from the system.
· Able to lubricate instruments and replace defective wiring and tubing.
· Able to install transmitters and its designated tubing base on the approved hook-up drawings.
· Able to perform preventive and regulatory required maintenance, inspections and calibrations on station and pipeline instrumentation.
· Able to perform pre-loop checking from the instrument, junction boxes and up to the Marshalling cabinets.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 100 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !