Position: Instrument Technician (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• He / She shall be responsible for the Instrumentation typical activities. Qualification & Competencies
• The instrument Technician must have a minimum 5 years Working knowledge and experience (excluding training) on construction and commissioning activities spend in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
• Electrical Technician shall be qualified to National Diploma level or equivalent (Instrument Technician minimum qualification of City and Guild Level 2).
• Have a good fault finding and diagnostic ability in the construction and commissioning of on line process instrumentation in the following field:-
• Have the ability to carry out pipe/tube fitting SCOPE, terminate cables, barrier glands and wiring to good industrial standards and craftsmanship.
• Preferably a Bruneian.
• Completed the approved specialized training in installation and maintenance of equipment in hydrocarbon hazardous environments will be an advantage, e. g. DCS, composite wrapping, etc; HR Responsibilities
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality & HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment. /salary is negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !