Position: Instrument Technician (Onshore/Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
- Preferably local or permanent citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Proven to be medically fit
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Oil & Gas industries
- Posses Diploma/C & G or equivalent Instrument certification, OR
- Possess BTEC/BDTVEC HND or equivalent in Instrumentation certification
- Possess valid BOSIET training
- Possess valid Permit Vision certifications
- Familiar with HSSE requirements
- Possess relevant HSSE mandatory trainings
Job tasks & responsibilities:
Preventive and Corrective Maintenance which includes:
- Gas compressor, air compressor, pump, turbine, generators control and safe guarding (Pneumatic/Hydraulic/Electronic)
- Distributed Control System (DCS), Instrument Protective System (IPS), Fire and Gas System (FGS), Air Operator Dampers
- Vessel, Separators, Fuel Gas System, Process Piping Control and Control Valves
- Quality Measuring Equipments
- Measuring instrument
- Well Test Facilities (SWTM)
- Cable and Tubing Installation, Laying and Termination
- Perform Override and Instrument Isolation
- Manage override/SCRA reduction as Override register owner
- Rigging and Housekeeping Priority will be given to local and permanent residence of Brunei Darussalam.
Any interested applicants are welcome to send in their application direct to our office during our office hours or leave us an email of your application with complete educational certifiction at recruitment//mkjoham. com.
ONLY SHORTLISTED & QUALIFIED candidates will be contacted
• As per company standard terms and conditions.
• Remuneration and entitlements may vary depending on qualifications and experiences.
• These will be discussed more in details during the final interview session.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !