Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Minimum of one year working experience as an Insulator is preferred.
1) Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
2) Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
3) Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
4) Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
5) Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
6) Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
7) Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading on adhesives, cement, or asphalt, or by attaching metal pins to surfaces.
8) Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
9) Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
10) Distribute insulating materials evenly into small spaces within floors, ceilings, or walls, using blowers and hose attachments or cement mortar.
11) Fill blower hoppers with insulating materials.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !