Position: Insurance Agent/Financial Planner
Total Vacancy: 10 Male/Female
• If you are a high-energy type of person, client-focused, analytical, meticulous and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for - join our growing team!
• The successful applicant will join an experienced team that provides strategic advice to clients about managing their finances.
• As such, he/she should be an effective communicator with knowledge, and ideally experience, in financial planning and business development.
• He/she is expected to participate in trainings upon joining.
• Must be a Bruneian Citizen/PR
• 21 years old and above
• Able to commute from places to places
• Minimum National Diploma, preferable with few years working experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to analyze financial information and comply with regulations
• Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
• Must be of good moral character - honest, trustworthy and reliable
• Able to work in teams and under pressure
• Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
• Well organized with time great management abilities
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
• Work with clients to deliver risk and wealth management strategies that fit their profiles
• Ensure all applications are completed accurately and seek out corrections when needed
• Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
• Schedule follow-up appointments and re-evaluate coverages on a routine basis
• Help clients collect a claim when criteria is met
• Reassess clients’ needs after significant lifestyle changes have occurred
• Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
• Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
• Attend trainings, conferences and regularly read publications in order to remain current on any changes within the insurance industry.
• Interested applicants may be invited to Career Seminars before interview process.
• Trainings will be provided to successful applicants.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !