Position: Insurance Agent/Financial Planner
Total Vacancy: 40 Male/Female
• If you are a high-energy type of person, client-focused, analytical, meticulous and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for - join our growing team!
• The successful applicant will join an experienced team that provides strategic advice to clients about managing their finances.
• As such, he/she should be an effective communicator with knowledge, and ideally experience, in financial planning and business development.
• He/she are expected to participate in trainings upon joining.
• Must be a Bruneian Citizen/PR .
• 21 years old and above.
• Able to commute from places to places
• Minimum National Diploma, preferable with few years working experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to analyze financial information and comply with regulations
• Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
• Must be of good moral character - honest, trustworthy and reliable
• Able to work in teams and under pressure
• Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
• Well organized with time great management abilities
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
• Work with clients to deliver risk and wealth management strategies that fit their profiles
• Ensure all applications are completed accurately and seek out corrections when needed
• Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
• Schedule follow-up appointments and re-evaluate coverages on a routine basis
• Help clients collect a claim when criteria is met
• Reassess clients’ needs after significant lifestyle changes have occurred
• Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
• Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
• Attend trainings, conferences and regularly read publications in order to remain current on any changes within the insurance industry.
Selected candidates will be contacted and invited to our Career Seminar before being interviewed
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !