Position: Internal Auditor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• The internal auditor position is accountable for the examination and evaluation of company processes, reporting findings back to management in regard to possible improvements and corrections.
• The individual reports to the internal audit manager.
Duties and Responsiblities :
• Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
• Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
• Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
• Perform inquiries and testing as needed to identify and resolve vulnerabilities
• Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
• Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
• Create and update internal audit plan
• Objectively review an organization´s business processes
• Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
• Protect against fraud and theft of the organization´s assets
• Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
• Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !