Position: Inventory Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• The inventory has the primary responsibility of increasing and maintaining company profitability by maintaining accurate inventory levels; the candidate also ensures that optimal inventory is present and ready for use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Inventory
• Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
• Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
• Comes up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory.
• Works with other teams including sales, shipping and purchasing.
• Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
• Audits the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
• Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
• Keeps a particular area for returned goods tidy and clean.
• Follows all existing company policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
• Shows the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or forgotten.
• Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
• Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
• Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.
• Skills Certain skill sets are important for inventory.
• They need good verbal and written communication skills, as they must make inventory reports to managers and work with other associates as part of a team.
• Ability to understand mathematical conversions.
• Must have at least 1 year experience in a computer-aided warehousing operation, or any equivalent combination of education and experience to include experience in inventory operation. Should have own transportation with valid driving licensee.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !