Position: Inventory controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Inventory management, Stock counts and Inventory Analysis.
• Keep track of inventory and supplies that need restocking.
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
• Compile reports inventory and supply balances.
• Create and maintain a detailed inventory list of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies.
• Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
• Match Purchase Order with incoming delivery notes.
• In charge on internal stock transfers, moving products to other store branches if needed or removing obsolete items.
• Perform annual/quarterly stock takes and reconciliation of stock.
• Testing returns and repair equipment.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and supplies.
• Provide backup assistance to internal sales where required.
• Organise and maintain the site storage locations for optimum efficiency.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !