Position: JOB CONTROLLER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Diagnosis & Action
2) List out chargeable parts & repair advise to service advisors
3) Hours consumed for each job to be entered in the J. C
4) Guide technicians for quality repairs as per laid down procedure
5) Make judicious use of all technical tools / special tools.
6) Progress repairs based on labour hours as specified by VW schedule
7) Track hours taken for each car & ensure completion as per the delivery schedule.
Implement following activities to workshop:-
• Workshop planning.
• Ensure right on 1st time repairs & avoid repeat repairs.
• Make effective use of planning board.
• Schedule all RO’s on planning board.
• Inform parts department for requirement of spare parts. And follow-up parts pending vehicles
• Process work orders & quality of works.
• Check for quality of repairs
• Ensure productivity & efficiency benchmarks are achieved.
• Pending cars should be followed up & completed on a daily basis.
• Floor cleanness and tidy
• Take car for road trial as per the route prescribed.
• Check all repairs done as per the R. O.
• In case of any defect / concern noted send the car back to workshop for Rework
• Maintain all workshop equipment’s, and do the preventive and brake down maintenance for all the equipment’s
• Coordinate with warranty department for warranty claim processes
• Generate business revenue while recommending maintenance schedules parts to customers
• Maximize workshop equipment’s utilization
• Update workshop WIP & Part not available(PNA) report to superior on weekly basis
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAp & SCP given Salary will be based on experience
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !